Thursday, April 26, 2007

Potty training update

Well, Sophia is doing amazing with the potty training. She went a full week without an accident. She had one on Monday evening but she was literally inches from the potty when she had it. I have been trying to let her tell me when she has to go when we are at home so she was trying to make it on her own. She had 2 accidents yesterday - one as she escaped the house to the backyard and one in the bathroom while playing in the water. Today, however we had a turning point. David said she went pee pee all by herself while I was at the girls school turning in their picture order AND tonight just before bath time I knew she was in the bathroom because I heard her shut the bathroom door. I waited a few minutes and went to check on her and she was on the potty going poo poo!!! Yea!!! I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends say the sweetest things!