Thursday, November 30, 2006
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Our tree with 7 strands of lights! (We got teased last year by our good friend Teri because we only had 2 strands on there so I had to buy new lights! These are just for you, Teri!)
Olivia's first Christmas home ornament.
Sophia's first Christmas home ornament.
A Hallmark Holiday Barbie ornament. My mom got me all of these ornaments.
And the first Hallmark Adoption ornament in 2002 given to me by my mom just after we decided to adopt from China.........
"More than a dream come true...."
"Finding a special child to love...."
My Kohl's around the world ornaments...
And my Christopher Radko adoption ornaments....
Olivia reading to Sophia.
Caught mom with the camera......
So I'm going to close my eyes!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Look at her long, thin fingers.......
And pics from today.......
Monday, November 13, 2006
I think we may see some drums in her future - far, far into the future!
Not to be outdone by her little sister, Olivia had to have a turn!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
- She weighs 27.25 pounds and 33 inches tall (as of her dr appointment
- She loves to laugh
- She loves books - yea!
- She is taking speech therapy and improving especially her signing. She is not saying the words but is signing "I Love You" and it makes this mommy's heart just swell.
- She is going to a mother's day out program twice a week and loves it
- She is running and is starting to climb things
- She loves most veggies especially green veggies
- She's had her first haircut and not one tear was shed
- She's been to the dentist - no tears here either!
- She is nearsighted and will mostlikely need glasses in the near future
- She is climbing into her sister's bed and covering up so I'm guessing we'll be moving her out of her crib soon.
- I thought she was going to be my sports girl but she is becoming such a girly, girl
- She loves the water and enjoyed going to the waterpark this summer - but she didn't like the slides like Olivia does
- She loves her sister. They will hug and kiss each other one minute but then fight over the same toy a second later!
I'll try to add a few pics tomorrow. Sophia has a sinus infection and has not been very photogenic......
November 1, 2005 with Daddy!