Sunday, December 16, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
- is talking up a storm (thanks to her wonderful speech therapist)
- is counting to 10 in English and Chinese
- is saying her ABC's
- is into playing with dolls
- has become a girlie girl
- is so funny and lights up a room with her laughter
- is completely potty trained
- weighs 34 pounds and is 38" tall
- loves her mommy, daddy and sister so much
- her favorite color is green
She had a party where she got the new dollhouse she has been eyeing at Tar*get. She loves it and plays for hours!
Friday, December 07, 2007
The girls had their school Christmas program the other day and did so well. Sophia's class did Jingle Bells and Mary Had a Baby. Olivia's class did Angels We Have Heard On High (my favorite and she was an angel) and Happy Birthday Jesus. I have video from my camera of Olivia's last song. Here are a few pics...