Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's official......

.......I give up! First we had the flood in the basement. Then today our dishwasher started leaking and tonight I get pulled over for "driving erratically" and I was literally less than 1 mile from our house and was about to turn on to our street. He said I was swerving and wanted to know if I'd had anything to drink. Of course that is a big negative as anyone that knows me knows I don't drink and if I did I would never, ever drink and drive. Period. Just wouldn't happen. I told him I was talking to the girls in the back but as I started thinking once I got home I was actually keeping an eye on him as he was right on my bumper and I thought he was going to run into me. Of course I never knew it was a cop behind me until he turned on his lights. Thankfully he just told me to be more careful and let me go. Now it is 11:30 pm and I just realized that we left the camera Olivia got for her birthday at the restaurant where we ate tonight. Normally that would have been in the car but she spent the night with some friends Monday and left it at their house so they returned the camera tonight. Hopefully the restaurant has the camera. Ugh.......

5 comments:

  1. OMG! You poor thing, what a day!! My dryer went out yesterday, if that makes you feel any better. ;)

    Hang in there, my friend, you're due for some good luck soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say bad things come in 3's, since you have had 4 now they should turn around soon!

    I got pulled over once for not completely stopping at a stop sign (also really close to home). I was too busy paying attention to the cop car - he was SO close. I actually thought it was my husband giving me a hard time - it was the same kind of car he drove.

    Glad you did not get a ticket, and fingers crossed for the camera's safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, when it rains it pours. (No pun intended, considering the flooded basement - LOL!) I'm sorry you've had a streak of bad luck. I hope it's over! Sounds to me like your family needs a vacation...

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARGH! I'm sorry to hear about all of these things happening! Especially all at once! (((hugs)))

    I hope things are looking up, and SOON!!

    Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this what I can expect from the In Laws??? Remind me to never let my grandkids ride with you! HA!

    I am glad you didn't get a ticket! Did David give you a hard time??

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!