Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whew!

I had a fantastic weekend meeting some great people. I got to meet a great DTC/bloggy friend (Marla) for the first time. It was wonderful to finally meet her. I got to meet another blogger (Kim) and her friend (Bagel -- her name on Kim's blog)as well as another adoptive mom (Jody) and another fellow learner (Lizabeth). Learning from Debbie was great! I just hope I am able to retain all the information given to me! Princess in Training and Prince Charming were amazing! Those kids sure know how to work the camera! Jody's husband brought their 3 kids (Zachary, Cooper and Gracie) and were equally photogenic! We went on location to a park for some afternoon photos and a restaurant for the sunset. The restaurant chosen for the sunset photos was absolutely perfect!





5 comments:

  1. Hey, who's that hot chick?!?! LOL, just kidding girl. The trip was awesome and I'm already ready to do it again! Maybe I'll upgrade to that 50D and then have an excuse to take another workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had fun.....and WOW....the photos look fabulous!

    Keep up the good work...trust me, you won't forget. I can still hear Debbie's voice in my head everytime my camera is in my hand:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that you had a great weekend and I just love the photos! Hope to be seeing more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you enjoyed the workshop. I can't wait to go in May. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had fun, fun, fun.
    Love the sunset photo,
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!