Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Josh's graduation

Well, Saturday was a sad day. My oldest nephew (my brothers oldest child) graduated from high school. I remember the day he was born. I remember that I had to wait until he came home from the hospital before I could hold him. I lived with his mother for several years. He walked on his first birthday. He was a joyful child and is very dependable and responsible. He graduated with honors but did not get recognized because he didn't want to pay for the cords. I wish I'd have know about this because I would have paid for them! He is starting college in June. He is taking business classes. Saturday was great but I am NOT looking forward to the day my girls graduate from high school!



Josh's senior picture


The granddaughters - Olivia, Alexis, Bailee and Sophia


Josh after graduation

My Dad with his children and grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends say the sweetest things!