Monday, April 02, 2007

Egg hunts.....

Saturday we went to our FCC egg hunt and the girls had a ball. They each had 12 eggs and then we had a picnic lunch with some friends. On Sunday afternoon our church had an egg hunt and both girls got a ton of eggs - Sophia had Daddy helping her and Olivia had one of the teens with her. Each kid in attendance got a door prize. I sensed a conspiracy when I see two ladies laughing when they give Sophia sidewalk chalk and Olivia play dough. DH is such a neat freak when it comes to these 2 things! They also found the grand prize eggs. This is an exciting time in the life of our church. We are a church of a year old (we split from our previous church) and have called our first pastor. I am excited to get to know their family and see our church grow. My girls just love our church family and Sophia is especially attached to one boy. (Hi M!) She will see a group of kids, stop, look for him and take off running right to him. Before the FCC hunt......Sophia wanted to hold my hand so I didn't get any photos of them hunting eggs there.


1 comment:

  1. I like to read your blogspot, and I especially love looking at the wonderful pictures of these two wonderful little girls.

    KM

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!