Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today is my day!

Well, today is my birthday -- one I have not been looking forward to. My husband and mother did this to me:



I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to my dear friend Marla at http://lifewith4js.blogspot.com/ (why can't I get this link thing to work?!) for my birthday present! She sent me some cookies from Harry and David for my birthday. She is such a dear friend and I am so glad we met 5 years ago on our adoption quests. One of these days I am going to meet her in person! Thanks my dear friend! Talk to you tonight!

13 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE THE YARD!! That just made me laugh out loud. I'm sure it didn't get quite that response from you. :)

    Happy Birthday my friend!! Looking forward to our party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    Can the yard decorations be saved for Halloween at least? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trick they pulled on you. And what a great house. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Those cookies look fabulous! What a way to start out this new "era". haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Becky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday Becky!!!

    What a great friend...the cookies look delish....and your yard...too funny!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! you are one lucky woman to have those yummy cookies : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Becky!!!! I just passed this milestone a few weeks ago (didn't post about it yet:)). Marla sure is a great friend! Hope the cookies were good. Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Becky!!!! You are still gorgeous!

    Love,
    Sam, Andy, Cullen & Kieren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!! On my 40th, I had 40 pink flamigoes decorating my yard. The sign stated: "The flocks in shock. Kristin is 40!" Oh boy was that interesting! So I totally undertand your cirumstance. :-)

    I hope you had an amazing and wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy, those cookies look yummy!

    Happy birthday! (Yeah, this one stings a bit at first, but once you get used to the idea, it's really quite wonderful.)

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!