Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PFP is doing a workshop in KY

Sephia
I am so excited The Pixel Fairy Princess is coming to KY for one of her workshops. The workshop is going to be in Lexington the weekend of June 26th to June 28th. I am so thrilled to be taking this workshop as I feel I can continue to learn what she taught me in Austin plus more -- especially using the flash the right way! It is my hope that I learn enough that I might be able to turn this hobby of mine into something more. Visit her website for more information about the workshops.

4 comments:

  1. Becky - I'd love to go if I could ... but I can't seem to find the details of the workshop on her site. Do you mind emailing me what you know? Hours, cost, etc?

    My email is ckhunter2002
    oh, at yahoo.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I would love to do this workshop and found all the info... one thing I couldn't tell... How "advanced" do you have to be? I will sign up in a heartbeat if I can have a little reasurrance in that area... :)

    My email is sdoylecomm@insightbb.com

    Oooh maybe I will meet some of my bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!