Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Second day complete

Well, Olivia's second day of school is complete. There is a carpool drop-off which is something she is not used to. A 5th grader helped her to class and she had a great day. The teachers assistant that brought her to the car made a comment that made me proud. She said they are all fighting over Olivia and wanting her in their class. I said "oh really?" and she said yes she is the sweetest little girl. Of course, I knew that but it was nice to hear from someone she's only seen for 2 days.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweetie! How cool that they're already fighting over her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Can't believe school has begun! I think we are just a little south of you but we have 12 more days of summer left!

    Glad she is doing well so far. It's a big step but it sounds like she is ready for it and is going to love it!!!! Does Sophia miss her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you and meet some other Jiangxi girls. Your daughters are precious. (Ava is from Jiangxi too). Good luck in school.
    To answer your question, we had 3 bags of supplies we purchased -- Ijust put a few in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh...second day!!! I would be balling my eyes out...

    Drop me an email for the info needed for our babyjellybeans.com account at shelly22005@yahoo.com I would love to for you to follow our journey along...

    ReplyDelete

Our friends say the sweetest things!